The Institute’s vision is to disseminate knowledge that build dynamic and self-sustainable communities by identifying, developing, and empowering community members who are able and willing to commit to leadership and service roles.
Why Join Our Institute
- UK recognised academic programmes
- Qualified, competent and friendly teaching staff
- Disciplined atmosphere of learning which nurtures academic growth
- Multi-cultural study environment with excellent facilities
- Scholarship for deserving applicants
- Campus with the state of the art learning and teaching facilities
- Affordable access to Higher education up to MBA level.
- Excellent career prospects for graduants earning and growth opportunities
Our courses have progression to many universities including:
- Southampton Solent University
- Prince Edward Island University
The Institute is situated in the city of Birmingham, in the heart of England. The City Centre is about 1.5 miles south west of the institute. Adderley Park Railway Station is approximately 1.1 miles to the south with hourly services between Birmingham New Street and Birmingham International Station. There are also regular bus services between Washwood Heath and the city centre. A bus stop is located on Washwood Heath road, adjacent to Highfield Road, approximately 0.2 km from the institute. Regular services to Birmingham City Centre include 94, 55, 70, 72. The campus benefits from very good links to the road network, with Junction 5 and Junction 6 being only approximately 2 miles to the north east and North West respectively. Heartlands parkway (A47) is also easily accessible, linking the campus with the city centre.